Monday, February 22, 2016

2016 CPU Nationals

Was up against 13 lifters in my class.

Squats
225, 235, 245.
All whites. I should have gone heavier on squats, they were flying up! One of those days I guess. Either way, all good attempts towards my total. A 245 squat was a goal I set out for and got. Re-set the MB 105 O squat record

Bench
185
192.5
200

Hit a 200kg comp bench! All whites all the way through. 200kg bench was another goal I set for Nationals and hit. Re-set the MB 105 O bench record.

Deads
245
255
275 fail

I had already hit a 700 total which was another goal I had set so I Yolo'd my last attempt at 275. Got to the knees and stopped there. 700 Total gives me the MB 105 O Total record.

700 Total with a 422 Wilks. Very happy with this. Aleady jacked to hit the gym again haha.

CPU National in Calgary in 2018. My next big meet, going to train llike an animal for it.

I'm setting goals now;

285 Squat
230 Bench
320 Dead
835 Total
500 Wilks

No comments:

Post a Comment